Friday, October 17, 2008

Classroom Thoughts

Its 11.50am. Dunno why I always mention time. Our maths lecture is on. And I'm not at all able to concentrate. May be 'coz I'm happy that I received my Icard and now I can easily reserve my ticket for Bhilai or may be 'coz I'm sad, reason being Angelina again. She gives me creeps you see. But then, how am i supposed to sod off that thought. Fuck the thought! Still oblivious, but looking at the blackboard and the lecturer sings monotonous tunes..something like - "coefficient of Q=2...yn=r^n.e^(ax)(sin bx+c+nQ). Whatever the fuck it is! I'll do it when I go back to my room. That would be much better. And i still can't understand why my ears are much more sensitive the wind from that fan. The beautiful sunshine outside, those scintillating dew drops on the green grass which i had seen in the morning.....hey, Am i going to be an engineer?? Yes, certainly. I'm going to be an engineer. But its hard to concentrate. I'll do it in my room, in privacy, alone and isolated. Silence surrounding. I gonna doze off for some time now, probably till lunch break.

Bah! I'm not even able to sleep. Perhaps I'm thinking how much I can think, or perhaps, how long I'm going to write this. Oh yes. I'm going to Bhilai. I'm going home. I'll meet all my old friends. We'll chill out. Mum and Dad will also be happy. The thought makes me happy. I wanna be happy. I'm happy (and so what if i still cannot concentrate :p)

Sod off Angelina!
X(

No comments: